Hot cider, plush linens, fresh cookies on arrival — those are just
a few of the personal touches you'll experience during your stay
at the stylish BEST WESTERN Snowcap Lodge.
Enjoy boutique-style comfort, easy access to area recreation, and
a great place for romantic getaways or business retreats.
AAA Three Diamond Award, 2013
Best Western Chairman's award, 2013
Four-year winner for highest quality standards
· Clean, contemporary decor
· Deep soaker tubs & rain showers in suites
· Goose down comforters & pillows
· 100% Egyptian-sateen cotton linens
· Absolutely smoke-free environment
· Eco-friendly, green themed & energy efficient
· Free local phone service, premium cable TV
· Free highest-speed T-1 internet access
· Business conference center & board room
· Complimentary buffet breakfast
· Indoor heated pool, spa & fitness center
· Fully equipped complimentary guest laundry
· Alpine & nordic skiing, & snowshoeing
· Sleigh riding and snowmobiling
· Wedding venues
· Biking, hiking & river rafting
· Hunting, fly fishing & bird watching
· Horseback riding & equestrian park
· Local markets, fairs & festivals
BEST WESTERN Snowcap Lodge is your base camp
for outdoor recreation and small-town touring in Western
Washington’s wooded outback. Take an easy hike to tranquil
Cooper Lake; raft, kayak or canoe down the Yakima River, or
tee-off at one of two pristine 18-hole Arnold Palmer golf courses.
Experience the solitude of backcountry skiing or the full-service
slopes at Snoqualmie Summit.
Take in Roslyn’s coal-mining past and historic Main Street (set
for the hit series Northern Exposure), kick back at the Ellensburg
rodeo, or chill out at the famous Cle Elum’s Bakery House or
popular Pioneer Coffee Roasting Company café.